The bee is a living sensor of our environment
Biomonitoring is measuring indicators of the environment through the activity of bees. For this, we need precision and a lot of data, it is the technology combined with the know-how of the beekeeper that will allow us to recover them.
- Visualize the phases of life of bees
- Feed educational materials with real measurements
- Characterize the food bolus provided by the environment for pollinators: periods of excess, balance and dietary deficiency
- Have an environmental reference view of pollinators (quantification compensation)
- Evaluate the impact of environmental practices: landscaping, plant cover, eco-friendly, 0 phyto ...
- Implement a continuous improvement process
- Better value and easily share the efforts made, based on measurements
Pour la solution numérique : deux modèles de vente alternatifs l'achat ou la location:
Possibility of installation of a new apiary and maintenance by a reference beekeeper.
Additional Options: Biochemical Analysis of Hive Products: Honey, Wax, Pollen, Bees
For several years bees have been in decline because they are directly impacted by multiple factors ranging from severe weather phenomena (warming), health issues, intoxication and the reduction of biodiversity.
How it works BeeGuard connected hives ?
The beekeeper referent will install on the hives different innovative sensors, specially designed for beekeeping:
- Without modifying the hive (can be installed on existing apiaries)
- 100% Wireless
- A biomonitoring apiary: 3 to 5 hives, of which at least 3 are equipped with sensors
These sensors will allow to determine:
- Foraging and consumption of reserves (weight)
- Queen's spawning activity (internal temperature of the hive)
- Ultralocal weather context (rainfall, temperature, hygrometry, atmospheric pressure)
- Rearing context (beekeeper's breeding register)